Re: [K12OSN] Appletalk and K12LTSP

No. I am testing with OSX. I believe that it is also the case with OS9, but I would have to drive to another location to test that.

Jim Kronebusch wrote:

for starting this thread - I can now log in, but no volumes appear (OSX). Once again, I can log in with SMB with no problem, but AFP does not show any volumes. I have checked and checked and checked the

You mention OSX only, does this mean that OS9 works and OSX doesn't? Just trying to narrow things down.

---