Re: [K12OSN] flushing out my backlog... testing for version 4.1.1, followed

Eric

The K12LTSP distribution is fine the way it is. If someone else wants to add these packages to a different "flavor" of Linux, more power to them. I am an educator - who just happens to be interested in computers and hence I became technology coordinator. I love the fact that this is an "all-in-one" package. I don't want to play Linux politics and argue one "flavor" against another. You chose RedHat - which became Fedora - and that is fine.

Most of us in K12 need a complete distribution like this. We don't want to - don't have time for - don't need to -..... install Linux and then put K12LTSP on top of that. Most of use are coming from Windows servers and don't have a great deal of experience with Linux. We need to be able to put a few CDs in and have an inclusive install.

K12LTSP is a beautiful distribution. It somply WORKS and works well. As Eric says below, there is no reason to start over from scratch.

Thank you, Eric, for all you do and for sharing your expertise, wisdom, and hard work with us. I am very grateful for the distibution that you have put together.

Long Live K12LTSP !!!!!!!!!!!!!