Re: [K12OSN] Server Help! (a little desperate)

Guy Lessard wrote:
Did you recently added a new or updated software/daemon?

Just thought of one more addition I did today -- I have been trying to get a USB keydrive to work on my thin client. Not sure how or if that could effect the server, but wanted to toss it in there.

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director