Re: [K12OSN] Server Help! (a little desperate)

Just adding one more thing to check as it happened to me.....how much
space is left in the /  (root) partition?  I had a logging situation last
year (bonehead mistake) that crashed my Samba/LDAP server for the very
same reason....the / partition was full and could not accept anymore
writes....thus things stopped working.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School