Re: [K12OSN] Thar she blows! (errr boots!)

btw.. it was more of a 'poof' than a blow =)
I once owned a car that smoked more than that in college...
and knew some people who smoked more than Mt. St. helens did today =)

sorry...I was disappointed in the so called 'erruption'

Eric Harrison wrote:

While everyone else[1] was watching Mt St Helens blow off a little steam
(http://www.google.com/news?q=mount+saint+helens), I took another spin
at building a K12LTSP-ized version of Fedora Core 3 test 2.

Looks like they fixed the show-stopping NFS bug, this time a terminal
booted right up.

This is VERY ALPHA, don't even think about trying it on a system you
care about, if it breaks you get to keep all the pieces.

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/4.2.0alpha/

-Eric

[1] our office has a great view of St Helens, but I'm down in the
basement and didn't hear about it until after it was over...