Re: [K12OSN] Server Help! (a little desperate)

Guy Lessard wrote:

Shawn Powers wrote:

Shawn Powers wrote:

Wow...

And again... Just froze up solid. Man, for a Friday, today is pretty cruddy...

-Shawn

Maybe checkout basic things like:
Blow out the dirt from the CPU fan, make sure it works
In the BIOS, you can monitor the temperature of the cpu and other components
Can you monitor the cpu voltages (datalogging)
Yes, run memtest on your RAM
See that all pci boards are properly seated
Did you recently added a new or updated software/daemon?