Re: [K12OSN] Server Help! (UPDATE)

I did not have time this weekend to change servers. Oddly, my server has been running like a top for 2 1/2 days now. Granted, there hasn't been much activity, but I'll just watch it this morning and see.

The only major (it didn't seem major at the time) change I made on Friday, is that I mounted an smb share, and put it permanently in the /etc/fstab file. I unmounted that share, and have not had a problem since. Perhaps it's coincidence.

I'll post anything new to the list -- but has anyone had problems with mounted windows shares locking up a server?

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director