Re: [K12OSN] Printing from Acrobat

John Baillie wrote:

A student asked me how to print multiple copies of a pdf file from
Acrobat. I did not find a way to do it from the gui. To which he
replied, "It's easy to do on my computer"

Cringe.

I found the following but I'd sure like to have the option via gui

lpr -n num copies -o collate=True mydocument

Any ideas?

John