Re: [K12OSN] Printing from Acrobat

HERE is an excellent opportunity for legitimate extra credit...

"So Johnny, how about you find out how to do it with this computer and we'll drop your lowest quiz? =)"

--Huck

John Baillie wrote:

A student asked me how to print multiple copies of a pdf file from
Acrobat. I did not find a way to do it from the gui. To which he
replied, "It's easy to do on my computer"

Cringe.

I found the following but I'd sure like to have the option via gui

lpr -n num copies -o collate=True mydocument

Any ideas?

John