[K12OSN] yum problem

I have been trying for the last few weeks to use yum to update my packages for 4.1.0.  It just won’t finish downloading the headers.  I suspect there is simply too much traffic.  Anyone have a solution?  Thanks!

All email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.