[K12OSN] Is 4.1.1 ready?

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 09:15, Eric Harrison wrote:

> If you want to help with the testing of the updated 4.1.x packages, they
> are available here:
>
>    ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/
>
> There are major updates to mindi, mondo, mozilla, qcad, scribus, and
> squidGuard that need as much testing as possible.
>
> If there are any other major bugs or updates I've missed, please let
> me know...
>
> If you really want the full test-build ISOs (not production quality!),
> they are here:
>
>    ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/4.1.1/
>    rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::testing/4.1.1/ .

I've completed my testing of the 4.1.1 ISOs & updated packages and am
happy with the results. I see that quite a few people have downloaded
these as well, but I have not had a single report back. If you have
tried any or all of these, would you be so kind as to post your
experiences?

I'm going to be gone Thursday->Sunday this week, so I'd really like to
get these out tomorrow if at all possible...

-Eric