Re: [K12OSN] yum problem

Greg Thoyre wrote:

I have been trying for the last few weeks to use yum to update my packages for 4.1.0. It just won’t finish downloading the headers. I suspect there is simply too much traffic. Anyone have a solution? Thanks!

All email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.