[K12OSN] Include IceWMCP in future releases?

This question is ostensibly for Eric, but I wanted others' opinions on the matter, too. Is there any reason IceWMCP, the IceWM Control Panel, could not be included in future releases? I use IceWM most of the time because of its better performance. And I don't mind editing the menu and toolbar files by hand. But it seems to me that a graphical tool for handling these things would make K12LTSP more accessible to a wider audience, particularly those who are averse to editing text files for configuration. Mandrake for many years included the IceWM Menu Editor (IceWM ME), which I found to be convenient and a fun way to test new themes. IceWM ME has now been absorbed into IceWMCP, which provides some additional tools. Allowing admins, particularly those who are new to linux, an easy way to modify the menu system seems like a reasonable addition to K12LTSP, especially since Eric must manually add the IceWM to the stock RH/Fedora. Thoughts?

Petre