Re: [K12OSN] SSH

Look for the

#Port 22

setting in /etc/ssh/sshd_config. It's near the top. Take out the #, change the number to the port you want to use, something above 1024. Be sure to restart sshd after you make the change.

Petre

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I set some of my boxes to 2322, for example, and virtually all those

bogus attempts disappeared.

Perfect.  How do you change the port it listens on?  I want to change
mine today, all of these attempts to hack into my boxes is pissing me
off.  You'd think I had a Windows machine running here or something.

---