Re: [K12OSN] Setting up new server

Try reducing the scsi speed down to 160 and see if that helps.

Randall Swift wrote:

I have a new server and when I try to install Fedora c2 it tells me that
no hard drives are detected and fails the installation. I have 2 scsi 73gb
hard drives. The controller is an adaptec dual ultra 320 scsi controller.
I have set up the drives using RAID0 and RAID1 and still the same error.
Any ideas?

Randy Swift
Network Administrator
Leavitt Area High School