RE: [K12OSN] OT: Anyone got experience of Tomcat (windows and linux)

Title: Message
 >  Does anyone have any experience of using Apache Tomcat?

 I did setup a Tomcat server about 2 years ago.  I don't remember most of the details but I can confirm that it does run with Apache on Windows.  I think there were some prerequisites to download j2ree and the sdk and make some manual path adjustments for the windows environment.  Also there was about a 10 line addition or so that had to be appended to my Apache config to call on Tomcat.  It didn't support Java Bean technology so I ended up switching to Resin 2.0 for Java support.  But for the short time it was running it seemed to work fine.  Good luck, it wasn't a fun process, but it is at least possible.

dangerous content by the Cotter Tech Department and is
believed to be clean.

---