Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.1.1 officially released

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Burke Almquist wrote:

>Not to beat a dead horse, but I was curious about your progress on
>3.1.2/RHEL3  updates.

Not to beat a dead horse, but it tends to be slow going when I'm
the only person doing QA testing ;-)

If you are interested in seeing things move along a little quicker,
give the packages I've built a spin & report back your successes,
failures, and suggestions...

Now that 4.1.1 is out the door, I hope it won't take too much
longer for me to back-port the changes to RHEL3.

-Eric