Re: [K12OSN] Autologin issues

Henry Burroughs wrote:

I've got some questions with the GDM approaches to autologins/timed
logins.  It seems to me with GDM, all displays will try to autologin. If
using a script that limits specific displays to automatically loging in,
some displays will fail and keep retrying for whatever interval is set
(ie 30 sec).  Is there a way to prevent the retry interval on some
displays?

I want a few terminals (faculty lounge, library) to autologin/timed
login but not the rest (and not have the rest trying to autologin
constantly).

Henry