Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Novell

Awesome, this would be almost zero administration (now to get rid of the local linux accounts ;-) )
YESSSS, please post when the howtos are ready.
Could you please add a forward in the K12LTSP wiki pages for others to see?
Pete wrote:

Hopefully they review the pam module as well, it can use some 'fixes'

By the way I finally got a "GO" to release my documentation on how to :
- use Novell as a DHCP server &
- Map a Linux /home to a NDS /home (so no user data anymore on the Linux box!)
in a K12LTSP environment.

Someone (from this list) is currently testing my stuff on another system,
once that is done I will post the how-to on http://ltsp.criticalcontrol.com

Peter