Re: [K12OSN] can't login to wiki

That works. Thanks.

Petre

Eric Harrison wrote:
On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 11:03, Petre Scheie wrote:

I thought I'd put Henry Burroughs' "Setting Default Printer based on Location" script into the wiki, but I can't seem to get logged into edit the Technical page. No matter what ID and/or PW I enter, it doesn't like it. It's been some months since I added anything, but I recall that it didn't use to matter what ID was used. Has this changed?

Nope, no changes. Try using "PetreScheie" with no password.

-Eric