Re: [K12OSN] North Eastern Conference Possibility

Hi ,

Just say when & where I'll be there.. Montreal is only a short hop away

Norbert

scott hosef org wrote:

Steve Hargadon wrote:

I would definitely attend. I'm in California, but it would be worth it.

Dittos from HI. I think this is a great idea that should take place several times a year across the country. We have been putting the final touches on our own, TPOSSCON, this January, and intend to heavily feature what we are all doing within our Education track. The Northeast sounds beautiful, but I sure hope that we consider how unpleasant the cold is at the wrong time of the year. Summer, prior to School starting, would be really timely and pleasant.

--scott