Re: [K12OSN] North Eastern Conference Possibility

I'd be interested in attending.  I'm assuming, since I'm not a
developer, that I'd just come for the public meeting?

Could I propose a parallel track?  I'd be willing to come early and
have a min-conference on the commercialization of LTSP.  I'm most
interested in building a model that will be in harmony with the
open-source nature of the project.

Steve