Re: [K12OSN] User Desktop Icons and Etc..

Gavin has a step-by-step tutorial on his website:

http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/k12ltsp/desktop_per_group.htm

"...the script I made up below will check if the logging on user is a member of a certain group, if so make the Icon appear on the users Desktop, But if they are Not a member of the group, make sure the Icon is Not on the users Desktop"

Edwardson Pedragosa wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way that I can stop users from changing their user settings?
Or just show menus that will be use by each student, like for example, I
teach GIMP to a certain grade, they can only run GIMP.

Thanks