Re: [K12OSN] North Eastern Conference

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 1:54 PM +0000 wrote:
>David,
>Sounds great! Do you have dates in mind? I might be
>interested in presenting something. Do you  specific
>topics in mind?
>Dave

Last year we did it the last week in June...let me talk to Derek and as
soon as I know I'll share with all of you.  Barring any unforeseen
circumstances it will be happening again this year....probably about the
same time.  One benefit to doing it early in the summer is that it gives
many of us a chance to take what we've learned and go back and spend the
summer "playing".  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School