Re: [K12OSN] North Eastern Conference Possibility

David,

My LTSP Knowledge has some holes too. But I have been working with *Unix now for about 8 years. We just rolled out a large LTSP network (lots of fun) about 90 workstations. I have planted the LTSP seed with The Gailer School in Shelburne, and am trying to get the ear of the Burlington School district to have them come look at our demo. I am local (Burlington) we could have our own local chit chat session and share resources if you're interested.

Lewis