Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:13:45 -0400
From: Lewis Holcroft <lewis pcc com>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] North Eastern Conference
Possibility
To: "Support list for opensource software in schools."
        <k12osn redhat com>

David,

My LTSP Knowledge has some holes too. But I have been
working with
*Unix now for about 8 years. We just rolled out a
large LTSP network
(lots of fun) about 90 workstations. I have planted
the LTSP seed with
The Gailer School in Shelburne, and am trying to get
the ear of the
Burlington School district to have them come look at
our demo. I am
local (Burlington) we could have our own local chit
chat session and
share resources if you're interested.

Lewis