Re: [K12OSN] Improve loading time for OOo

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 11:14:17AM +0930, Samps wrote:

> Has anyone worked out such a hack for LTSP 4.1 and OOo 1.1.0?

I'm admittedly not familiar with LTSP's capabilities, but I know a new
thing I've seen in KDE (at least on Debian Sarge) is a KDE-based pre-loader.

It's a little icon that's kind of a cross between the KDE logo and the OOo
logo, and sits in the systray.

Maybe it can be used, or modified for use, in the LTSP environment???

-bill!
bill newbreedsoftware com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!