Re: [K12OSN] Improve loading time for OOo

Sudev Barar wrote:
Joined this thread a bit late but which version of OO you are using? Upto ver 1.1 the file pspfontcache used to keep on growing and slowing down the loading.
Simple solution was delete this file which is located in /home/USER/OpenOff../user/... or somewhat.
HTH

Version 1.1.0.

The 1.1.1 version for Windows had some structural changes that boosted the load speed dramatically. I don't know if these changes also had an influence on the Linux version but I'll have a go at updating the 1.1.0 tomorrow.

Thanks for your help

cheers
Samps