Re: [K12OSN] Improve loading time for OOo

Kjetil Knudsen wrote:

We had the same problem with OO. Loading times around 30-50 seconds. We found the problem to be the hosts file. We have multiple LTSP servers and the hosts file on our servers were not identical. After modyfing the hosts file, OO now have a loading time around 5 seconds.

Kjetil

Kjetil,

That sounds interesting. I've had at least one other LTSP server running through all my fruitless efforts....

What sort of changes to the hosts file? Can you remember?

cheers Samps