[K12OSN] Java Textbook!

Does anyone have recommendations for a good Java Textbook with the following requirements (hopefully not mutally exclusive):

Cheap for the students (I'm seeing $50-$60 range now)
Has a teachers manual (solutions, test generator,etc)
Good for both AP & Introduction to Java classes (hopefully book reuse between courses).

Any suggesions, or books that even come close to a couple of the things I mentioned would be helpfull!  Thanks so much for your help!

Henry

<<winmail.dat>>