Re: [K12OSN] restart verynice without rebooting?

Have you tried restarting with WebMin? I just restarted VeryNice on one of my K12LTSP server using webmin.

David Trask wrote:

This may be a dumb question, but I'm drawing a blank....how can I restart
"verynice" without rebooting?  I changed the conf file  /etc/verynice.conf
and I want to have it take effect....trying to calm down Firefox a little
bit.  How can I do it?   PS....  service verynice restart   does not work

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us