Re: [K12OSN] restart verynice without rebooting?

David Trask wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but I'm drawing a blank....how can I restart
"verynice" without rebooting?  I changed the conf file  /etc/verynice.conf
 and I want to have it take effect....trying to calm down Firefox a little
bit.  How can I do it?   PS....  service verynice restart   does not work

David,
This is just a guess but you might try killall -HUP xinetd I had to do this to get rsync service to start.

Thanks,

Dale