Re: [K12OSN] exchange connector?

Yup, been using the Exchange Connector now for the last year and a half (we're a "Microsoft shop"). That means that, back then, yup, I paid the $59 or $69 for it. It allowed me to switch to GNU/Linux, so I felt that it was worth it.

I haven't tried it on Fedora Core Anything yet, but I've used it on Red Hat Linux 7.3 and K12LTSP 3.1.2 (RHL 9), both before and after it went GPL. Today, I use it with SuSE Linux 9.1. I imagine that it would operate the same way under FC1 or FC2.

The easiest way that I've discovered to install the Exchange Connector is to use the Ximian/Novell "Red Carpet" tool. Matter of fact, it's how I've done it every time, and it's the way that Ximian/Novell recommends that you do the Connector install.

--TP

Les Mikesell wrote:

Has anyone used the evolution exchange connector that Novell recently
released under the GPL?  Is there a packaged version that will drop
into Fedora/k12ltsp?  So far the only distribution I've seen that
includes it is the first beta of RHEL 4.1.

---
 Les Mikesell
  les futuresource com