[K12OSN] exchange connector?

Burroughs, Henry HBurroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Thu Oct 14 02:48:05 UTC 2004

I've been using the exchange connector for a few weeks now... has made moving some faculty members from outlook to the new server easy (and keeps me from having to run outlook via Crossover).

I found the rpms from ximian's site to have some strange dependencies.  I personally didn't want to install the entire Ximian dist (or a chunk) to make the connector to work.  There is are some fc2 rolled connector rpms floating about, and I found one awhile back.

Henry