Re: [K12OSN] Hardcoding proxy/user setting in mozilla for all users

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 04:56, Wilson wrote:

> Is there a way to hardcode the proxy setting to all users?

I have a few scripts at the URL below that may be of interest.

http://www.vol.org/vol/school/freedom/ltsp_scripts/

Basically, I set up a "golden" user and set everything up for that user.
When a user logs in via GDM, /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/Default is run and
does a bunch of things. One thing it does is check for the existence of
the ~/.mozilla directory. If that directory is not found, it copies
/home/golden/.mozilla to the user's home directory and changes a bunch
of paths and permissions.

--
george kocke <webmaster vol org>