From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Wilson
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:28 AM
To: 'Support list for opensource software in schools.'
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] Mtools floppy disk access

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Huck
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 5:42 AM
To: Support list for opensource software in schools.

then it should already be installed...

the script is in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.d

I believe it is named 'floppyd'

--Huck

[Wilson ]
Nope...floppyd is not in that path and I could not find floppyd when I did
slocate.

[root server rc.d]# pwd
/etc/rc.d
[root server rc.d]# ls
init.d  rc0.d  rc2.d  rc4.d  rc6.d     rc.sysinit
rc      rc1.d  rc3.d  rc5.d  rc.local
[root server rc.d]#

Wilson wrote:

How do you setup Mtools floppy drive utility in the LTSP environment? I

have

the default install of the K12LTSP v4.1.1. Thanks!

Wilson