Re: [K12OSN] sshvnc tools

Mark Gumprecht wrote:

cliebow downeast net wrote:

could it be hosts.allow/hosts.deny with tcpwrappers??

I checked them this am and they seem OK. I bounced them against the working server and they were the same. I was wondering if there was some kind of access file allowing just the local subnet to access and not the rest of the world? It just screems firewall, but I have tried shuting off the server firewall and allowing all traffic by default to the server through the sonicwall from the internet. Just doesn't seem to matter.

How about running ethereal on the server to look for clues in the packet trace?
If you don't have it yet:
yum install ethereal-gnome

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021