Re: [K12OSN] Teach2

cliebow downeast net wrote:

Chris: i added a button for view only--any gut feeling for running teo
independent sessions??i know we are on 5900--localhost:0...will vnc open
the next highter portfro a second
session-chuck

It should work fine unless you make more than one connection to the same workstation. The only fixed port in the command used is 5900 at the workstation. The local port that is forwarded is dynamically assigned by vnc since we use the -via mechanism to make the ssh connection with the forwarded port.

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021