Re: [K12OSN] books (off topic maybe)

Marcel Gagne has written a few books that I think are pretty good. His "Linux System Administration" is a decent general purpose book. He's got a new one out--I forget the title--that seems to be getting decent reviews. OTOH, I own at least 20 O'Reilly books, and more than that in non-O'Reilly books because I've rarely found one book on a subject that covers everything I want.

Petre