Re: [K12OSN] Woe is me: Onboard SCSI/RAID Controller

Debbie Schiel wrote:
However, now I have a version of K12 that I am unfamiliar with and I can't connect it to the net, or to my demo clients, plus my fix for adding a usb key (which worked on 4.1.0) doesn't work... *sigh*

All part of the fun of FOSS I suppose!

Best regards,

Debbie

Debbie,

I would really, really, REALLY like to see a write-up on how you did the USB key thing... If you have the time to pin it out, that is. Please...

cheers
Samps
(Mount Gambier, SA)