[K12OSN] Changing default web browser (globaly)

You can tell I'm on a roll tonight. ;-)  What do I need to modify so that when the user clicks on the "web-browser" button on the GNOME panel for it to launch an alternate browser (ie: Firefox) instead of mozilla.  I basically know how the  gnome-default-applications-properties program modifies settings for the user, but where are the global/default settings?  I'm trying to get it switched over before I have everyone pile onto the new server.  Have a great evening!

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org