[K12OSN] StarOffice Net installation

Liam Marshall lsrpm at mts.net
Tue Oct 19 13:56:06 UTC 2004

I have been having some issues with openoffice.  I installed staroffice
7 with the -net option which of course installs a network version into
the opt folder by default.

My trouble is I have something like 600+ users, more than half of them
elementary students.  I created the users and their home directories
with batch scripts.  I really don't want to try and walk them through
the little setup script, with its accompanying questions.  the smallest
can't handle it, and it leaves alot of room for error, no need to
register/etc.

is there a way to dump a default staroffice workstation setup in every
home directory so it will work?

Please Please help