Re: [K12OSN] #$%@$Student hotmail not working

dansguardian run'n?
or some other content filter blocking the page?

then slightly OT...push them to the light! Yahoo or Gmail =)

--Huck

Jim Christiansen wrote:

This morning I got to school with at least 10 students waiting to tell me that hotmail wasn't working...
Their computers are running mozilla 1.6 on thin clients or stand-alone. They can't seem to get to the logon page. Is anyone else having this problem?
Thanks, Jim