Re: [K12OSN] OT building to building ethernet wiring

Jim Hays wrote:
With the short runs that you are talking about here you could get the fiber
pre-terminated.  It may be easier and less expensive unless you know of someone
who can terminate fiber.

Good point. I might need a larger conduit to accomodate the connector, but that would probably be cheaper than hiring someone to make a few splices. I'll consider it.

Thanks,

Dale