Re: [K12OSN] #$%@$Student hotmail not working

Yes, thanks everyone. The best solution would be to host our own mail. I have a couple of students trying to put together a mail server, but they are struggling. I have never put one together before... and have not yet given them the time and help to figure out how to set up imap cyrus and what ever else they are working on.

Anyway, I guess that no one else is having hotmail email trouble, so, yes, it must be dansgardain. I have exceptions sites for:
logon.passport.com
msn.ca
msn.com
hotmail.com
but still, all of the boxes hang at login. I haven't changed anything on my IPCop box for a week or so. I tried installing firefox, and it hangs at hotmail.com logon, too.

Anyone know of a nice rpm, wiki, readme or magic ball that a beginner webmail student admin and rookie teacher could use? I do my own dns, so that is taken care of for the mail system. As usual, I appreciate all comments and suggestions. Jim