Re: [K12OSN] #$%@$Student hotmail not working

Thank you Dale, I'm browing there in another tab. This is interesting - a mail server? cool. Do you know if I could use my existing nis system for sme and it's mail users?

This looks to be more featureful (is this a word) than my IPCop. Any way to get Dansgardian on it?

Thanks to everyone who got back to me quick this morning. Hum... back to the drawing board! Jim

<snip>
Jim,
You might want to give SME server a try(contribs.org). It offers webmail &amp; imap/pop (among many other features) with an easy to administer web interface. There are easy howtos and scripts for adding spamassasin, clamav, and secure imap/pop. I use this for my home network and it works well.

Thanks,

Dale
</snip>