[K12OSN] squid and https

I've got a question about squid/dansguardian config. I've configured
squid/dansguardian but I'm unable to get to any site using https protocol.
I'm running a standard RH9 install. Can someone point me in the right
direction.

Michael
--
Michael Williams                   Haywood County Schools
Technology Director               Instructional Technology