Re: [K12OSN] #$%@$Student hotmail not working

Anyway, I guess that no one else is having hotmail email trouble, so, yes, it must be dansgardain. I have exceptions sites for:
logon.passport.com
msn.ca
msn.com
hotmail.com
but still, all of the boxes hang at login. I haven't changed anything on my IPCop box for a week or so. I tried installing firefox, and it hangs at hotmail.com logon, too.

Interesting. I am just noticed that hotmail (and other sites that require a login) are not working from my wife's windows laptop on my home network (linux NAT K12ltsp 4.0.x) since sometime yesterday. What is interesting is that firefox, going through my squidguard proxy works fine. While IE, using the proxy or not, is not working for these sites only.

I haven't looked much farther than that, because she can use firefox and I don't really care if hotmail works.

If I find anything, I'll let you know.

Ben