Re: [K12OSN] Squid & Content filtering

I use dansguardian and squid...both older versions on an older version of redhat..

--Huck

KJ wrote:

Hello,
I have installed (Finally!) K12 LTSP and it is working great! I had a bad CD player, took me weeks to figure that out (I'm not worthy to be a geek anymore!) :-)

Now my question is Squid and Content filtering. I have been unable to get Squid to work, I'm not really sure where to look or what to do to get started, can anyone point me in the right direction? (ie. websites with HOWTO's or something) I'd really appreciate it.

Also if you can tell me what you use for content filtering and what seems to be the best, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
KJ
The "How far the mighty have fallen" geek