Re: [K12OSN] #$%@$Student hotmail not working

Thank you to everyone who has given me help with the Hotmail troubles and installing a student mail system. Evidently we were not the only school in this region to have had sporadic hotmail access a couple of days ago. What it did show us though is that we have so much to gain by providing our own mail system, I really ought to figure out how to get one going! Jim Christiansen